Friday, July 23, 2010

People Change, God Doesnt.

"He will judge everyone according to what they have done. He will give eternal life to those who keep on doing good, seeking after the glory and honor and immortality that God offers." ~Romans 2:6,7

Am I the only one who is extremely bothered by what the teens in our culture are involved with? Some of the things that people are doing in thier daily life are just appauling to me. I feel like an old person when I say that, but some of my best friends (or who i thought were my best friends) who I never ever thought would do some of these things are doing them. My heart's broken for all of these lost people and our call is to help them come back to thier creator! It's hard not to judge people like this sometimes but if we didn't know the truth, where would we be? Sometimes it will cost us our reputation, social life, or even friends in order to make the right decision. God is the judge of everyone. Serving Him and keeping our hearts in the right place guarantee a happy walk with God, and a spot in heaven. God wants all of His children to know Him and we're lucky enough to be His hands and feet and reach this generation that is becoming so lost... Remember how blessed you are to know the truth, and be free of the patterns of this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment