Monday, January 4, 2010

God is writing my life story.


There is someone very important to me, someone very real and my life revolves around Him. He is my best friend (James 2:23), my father (Psalm 68:5), and He loves me so much that He sent His son to die in my place for my sins (Romans 5:8). I don't have to be afraid or worry about anything because His perfect love drives it away (1 John 4:18). I have a big future ahead of me and I'm going to make a bigger impact than I know because He has it all planned out (Jer. 29:11). He gives me strength in everything I do, whether it's going to school and taking a hard test, going on a run that's all uphill, or dealing with others in a hard situation (Phil. 4:13). I'm young and can still do amazing things! (1 Tim. 4:12) He leads me through dark and stormy times and I know He will always be there when I hit the valleys of life (John 8:12). I can still be happy when my friends, parents, or other people mock my choice to follow God because I have a great reward waiting for me in heaven. Jesus dealt with the same thing (Luke 6:22,23). Life is hard and there are constant battles, but He already overcame the entire world! (John 16:33) In every opportunity God has given me in my walk with Him, I have taken it, and these opportunities have taken me amazing places! (Matt 7:7,8) It is on my heart to go into ministry and pray for His guidance (Matt 9:37,38). No one, not even satan can separate me from Gods amazing love (Romans 8:31). I don't understand everything God is doing in my life, but soon I will (1 Cor. 13:12). I don't need to compare myself to others, the mirror and the scale don't mean anything because God is my divine creator! (Gal. 6:4). My friends are my brothers and sisters in Christ and I am SO thankful that we can motivate and encourage each other ♥ (Hebrews 10:24). I love my mentors and leaders so much for keeping me accountable and kicking my butt if I screw up (Hebrews 13:17). I am using my spiritual gifts in all areas of my life to fulfill God's will for my life and serve in the lives of others (1 Peter 4:10). I'm living this life for one reason and one purpose: FOR HIM! He died for me, so I will live for Him. (Rev. 21:4)

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment